C D Vita Zinc
- Vitamin C helps the function of White blood cells.(1)
- Vitamin C as regular supplementation (1-2 g/day) reduced the duration & severity of the symptoms of common cold.(2)
- Zinc has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory effects & supports immune functions.(3)
- Zinc help to Reduce the duration of cold & the number of upper respiratory infections.(4,5)
- Vitamin D influences the risk of common cold & other respiratory infections.(6,7)
- Vitamin D People supplemented with vitamin D are less likely to get a common cold.
- To support body immunity.(8)
- Lowers the incidence & the severity of common cold symptoms & shorten the duration of infections.(8)
- One effervescent tablet per day
1-Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017 Nov 3;9(11):1211. doi: 10.3390/nu9111211.PMID: 29099763; PMCID: PMC5707683.
2-Hemilä H, Chalker E. Vitamin C for preventing and treating the common cold. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 Jan 31;2013(1):CD000980.
3-Jarosz M, Olbert M, Wyszogrodzka G, Młyniec K, Librowski T. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of zinc. Zinc-dependent NF-κB signaling. Inflammopharmacology. 2017 Feb;25(1):11-24. 4-Singh M, Das RR. Zinc for the common cold. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 Jun 18;(6):CD001364.
5-Wang MX, Win SS, Pang J. Zinc Supplementation Reduces Common Cold Duration among Healthy Adults: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials with Micronutrients Supplementation. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2020 Jul;103(1):86-99.
6-Linder JA. Vitamin D and the cure for the common cold. JAMA. 2012 Oct 3;308(13):1375-6.
7-Laaksi I, Ruohola JP, Mattila V, Auvinen A, Ylikomi T, Pihlajamäki H. Vitamin D supplementation for the prevention of acute respiratory tract infection: a randomized, double-blinded trial among young Finnish men. J Infect Dis. 2010 Sep 1;202(5):809-14.
8- Rondanelli M, Miccono A, Lamburghini S, Avanzato I, Riva A, Allegrini P, Faliva MA, Peroni G, Nichetti M, Perna S. Self-Care for Common Colds: The Pivotal Role of Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, and Echinacea in Three Main Immune Interactive Clusters (Physical Barriers, Innate and Adaptive Immunity) Involved during an Episode of Common Colds-Practical Advice on Dosages and on the Time to Take These Nutrients/Botanicals in order to Prevent or Treat Common Colds. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2018 Apr 29;2018:5813095.