- Fluid replacement with minerals such as Sodium and Potassium for fluid lost due to diarrhea and vomiting.
- It is used to help prevent or to treat dehydration.
How to use:
- Use as prescribed by doctor.
Warning and cautions:
Consult a physician If you have any of the following health problems:
- Inability to keep fluids in the stomach such as due to severe/persistent vomiting, difficulty urinating.
- Dextrose, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Zinc Gluconate, Sucralose and water.