- Glucerna-Sr Liquid Milk Vanilla (For Diabetics) 200 ml 18c is a complete and balanced meal replacement product for diabetics.
- This product is a fiber-enriched and reduced carbohydrate drink for those who have glucose intolerance.
- Glucerna shakes are specialized for those who are trying to manage their blood sugar. Glucerna-Sr Liquid Milk Vanilla (For Diabetics) 200 ml 18c is formulated with a system that has a unique carbohydrate blend with maltodextrin.
- This product helps one to be active during the daytime and reduce the pangs of hunger. Glucerna shakes can be used as a full or partial meal replacement as they can aid in weight and blood sugar control.
- They are formulated with slow-burning carbs that are digested slowly so that blood sugar does not rise very quickly.
- It contains fiber and a healthy monounsaturated fatty acid (MUFA) lipid system that controls the glycemic response.
- The product is balanced, complete, and has low-calories that aids in weight management.
- It helps in reduction of hypoglycemia if taken at bed-time.
- It provides high- quality protein and is free of sucrose.
- The product contains monounsaturated fatty acid lipid system, fiber, and slow energy releasing system.
- Glucerna-Sr Liquid Milk Vanilla (For Diabetics) 200 ml 18c can be taken orally and also by tube-feeding.
- Glucerna-Sr Liquid Milk Vanilla is enriched with high-quality protein, essential minerals, and vitamins.
- The product is specially designed for type 2 diabetics; it is also recommended for pre-diabetics and type 1 diabetic.
% of adult reference intake
- Trans fat-free
How to use:
- Glucerna-Sr Liquid Milk Vanilla can be consumed one to three times daily as per ones need or as directed by a physician.
- The product in case, if not consumed directly from the container, should be covered, refrigerated, and use within 24 hours
- Glucerna-Sr Liquid Milk Vanilla can be stored unopened at room temperature.
Caution & Warnings:
- One should check the expiration date that is printed at the bottom of each container.
- The product should be stored a cool place and extreme temperatures should be avoided.
- Glucerna-Sr should not be consumed by children.
- This product should not be used in galactosemia and also not for intravenous use.
- Glucerna products are to be used under medical supervision as they are part of a diabetic management plan.
- Water, maltodextrin, CASEINATES (sodium caseinate, calcium caseinate), VEGETABLE OIL (high oleic sunflower oil, canola oil), fructose, maltitol, MINERALS (potassium citrate, calcium phosphate tribasic, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, cupric sulphate, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, sodium selenate), soy polysaccharide, fructo-oligosaccharide, flavouring, emulsifier (322), M-inositol, VITAMINS (choline chloride, ascorbic acid, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, Vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, folic acid, phylloquinone, biotin, Vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin), stabilizer (418), taurine, l-carnitine, sodium bicarbonate, sweetener (950).
- May contain: potassium phosphate dibasic, magnesium sulphate.